Zoho CRM review
For any organization to stay in touch with their esteemed customers, a systematic process is necessary and this is where Zoho fits the bill. It is a free CRM software suitably created for small and medium business organizations to help them to have a smooth and effortless dealing with their customers.
With this in hand, you can monitor your sale and purchase activities and manage them for your future profit and also overlook various sales opportunities. As a simple, easy to use software you can customize your own
With this in hand, you can monitor your sale and purchase activities and manage them for your future profit and also overlook various sales opportunities. As a simple, easy to use software you can customize for your own business here is how Zoho helps you effectively manage customer information online-
Zoho CRM Review in Detail
- Basically, it is a free software. It offers a 15 day free trial period in every package and comes in both the versions, enterprise and standard with different price structures. Hence, it is ideal for startups, small business and nonprofit organizations who are always on a tight budget.
- You can maintain your list of clients and their accounts, along with the name of the companies they represent. It ultimately organizes your search about a particular customer. With its advanced email options, you can send mass emails up to 500 per day with a professional account, and 250 with a free account. Apart from that, you can easily track how many people read or click links in the email.
- It contains automation facilities that automatically assign leads to employees, alert the manager about sales target, and give follow up reminders and perform several other things that help businesses to carry out their activities with ease
- Zoho enables you to maintain all these things in a single database system and thus streamline all your business dealings. As your business grows, you add multiple functionalities into it and integrate them for a flexible management of customer activities.
- It provides a mobile app designed for IOS and Android, and you can easily access your customer information from anywhere. Even when you are offline, you can view and edit records.
- With its territory management facility, you can have a precise idea of its sales opportunities and product line depending on the geographic location of the customer’s account.
- It can be integrated with other business programs including Gmail, AdWords, and Google documents etc. to ensure better functionality. It can be linked with various social media sites as well including Facebook, Twitter etc.
- It also features a calendar that shows upcoming events and important facility
- A superb facility of Zoho is that you can draft invoices directly from CRM and link it with emails and other documents related to your customers.
- There is round the clock customer support available in Zoho for 5 days from Monday to Friday. They are easily contactable through phone or email.
However, a free software always comes with some limitations. Its free version does not come with too many customization options, so for better customization, you have to use the enterprise versions. The free version does not come with phone customer support. Moreover, you have to be online in order to work on this CRM.
Irrespective of these shortcomings, it is a comprehensive software that many small scale and medium businesses rely on to carry out their routine tasks. What they need, is a not so complex software, which can help them to track their sales and purchases online and Zoho is absolutely helpful in that.
I hope you all like the review and help you know about ZOHO CRM
with my Article on ZOHO CRM Review
Check out more article like as
and more about