In the Recent times, the lifespan of the human being is decreasing day by day due to many reasons like pollution, natural disasters, diseases and many other man-made reasons. Due to an increase of use of Technology and Modernization leads us to the better standard living and also leads us to the other side of the coin where we over depend on this technology and misusing of this tech.Now the much talked Google Self Driving Cars has been in news in recent times for many other reasons, apart from these reasons we will analyze this Crazy project and go in detail in this Self-Driving Cars and view in detail that does we need this car?
- Carnegie Mellon University – NAVLAB Â in 1980.
- ALV Â projects in 1984.
- Mercedes-Benz and Bundeswehr University Munich’s Eureka Prometheus Project in 1987.
- Google’s Self-Driving Car’s Project.
Google’s Self driving cars
- As it will be ridiculous when you blow the horn to the front car where there is no driver and the car may not be responded.
- As they are machines and they haven’t tested on a whole platform any unique problem can be detected by involving in any accident.
- These cars have been designed in such a way that when any problem occurred danger will be avoided outwards and it will be imposed on the one who is inside.
Google Self driving cars Â has been working on these part and making they more user-friendly and cost efficient and also to be a perfect and to reduce accidents.