This article might be a different one from all of the other articles, as many of them asking about how to blog and where to start and how to start. So I decided to give an explanation and details about how I stepped into this field and maintain this blog.Now let’s start this as am telling this assuming that you have zero knowledge in a blog.
- New post – When you want to write a new article.
- Pages – The pages which you will see like About me, contact us, privacy pages.
- Comments – When anyone comments on your article, you can see here.
- Stats – Where you can see the number of views, traffic, source, audience etc.
- Earnings – Let’s keep this option out of our way because it’ll not be in the active state unless you complete 6 months of your blogging.
- Campaigns – Here when are too rich and want to spend some bucks on your blog go with this and you can start your ad words campaign.
- Layout- It is the structure of your blog and all the widgets and gadgets, where you want them to see.
- Template – Design of your blog, you can select from the given default one’s or you can use others by Uploading XML file in Backup/ restore option.
- Settings – the basic and privacy settings and other options which later you can understand by gaining experience.
- Your blog should contain enough contain that Google Ad sense team can value it. ( some 15–20+ articles of 400–600 average word length ).
- Don’t write articles criticizing Google or on how to download youtube videos, tips, tricks for hacking or any adult content related articles.
- Make sure there are no grammar or Spelling mistakes in your blog.
- Include About me, contacts us, privacy page ( you can use online privacy generator Tools ).
- Use simple template doesn’t make it complete it should be simple and elegant.
- Add Google analytics to your blog.
- Some say that your blog should be 6 months old for applying for ad sense, rather than that you focus on how to bring more traffic as google want blogs which have potential traffic and avoid paid traffic.
HOW TO GET TRAFFIC FOR BLOG
- Help people to solve their queries by providing a solution in Forums or communities by linking it with your articles in the blog.
- Comment on other popular blogs and website’s, comments should be relevant.
- Publicize in Social networking sites which will gain more Audience.
- Create accounts in Stumble, Tumbler, LinkedIn and other blog share site’s.
- Write quality content as above may be draw traffic you only once or thrice it’s your content which will make them permanent.
- If anyone want to buy this Book you can have a look over it before buying Click Here! and you can buy this by scrolling down and you will find option Add to cart.